So when I found this out it was one of those - holy moly moments. I've been doing it wrong for a loooong time. I thought I would help spread the word about how to actually and properly use your Blue Yeti USB Microphone.
Were you doing it right? Or did you just learn how to properly use your Blue Yeti USB microphone? Audio is so important in video and you want to make sure your audio is coming in loud and clear.
Take an extra few minutes before you begin to make sure you mic is properly setup and you are getting the best possible audio.
With so many video tools to choose from it's easy to go into overwhelm. It's a jungle out there, for sure. There are so many apps, sites, tools and resources it can be hard to figure out which ones are right for you, which ones do what they say they're going to do and which ones you REALLY need. So I am breaking down some of my favorite video tools, sites, apps and more. Even better these are all free or have free trials so you can try before you buy. How cool is that?!?
So what's the deal with FB Live? How do you get and keep viewers on your broadcasts?
1. Tell People you are going live. You know I am always preaching about pre-production. Which is the stuff you do before you make a video. This also applies to going live. There are a whole slew of things that you should be doing before you go live. One of which is telling people ahead of time when you will be going live.
And or go live consistently on the same day at the same time, so people know when to expect to see you.
Don't get me wrong part of the fun of going live is the spontaneous aspect, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't have a plan and schedule your broadcast in advance.
2. Have a plan and some structure for your live broadcast. No one will watch and definitely not come back if you are hemming and hawing the whole time about what you want to talk about and or you are jumping all over the place from topic to topic.
Again I don't want to discourage you from being spontaneous and letting...
There are some sure-fire ways to boost your confidence when it comes to anything. But here are 3 ways to pump up your video confidence so you can tackle video. Here are JUST 3 things you need to boost your video confidence!
[Tweet "Boosting my Video Confidence is Easy Now that I know these 3 things..."]
Those are the three things you need to boost your video...
Recording that first video can be a bit overwhelming. What equipment should I use? What should I wear? What should be in the background? What in the hell do I even say? Here are JUST 3 things you need to make your first video!
[Tweet "That was easy! How to record a video in 3 easy steps"] Those are the 3 things you need to record your first video. Now I challenge you. Let's do this. I've put together a Free 5 Day #1min1take video challenge. No muss no fuss and no editing.
I want to help you create a YouTube Channel that you don't want to cross your fingers and hope no one looks at... nooooo don't! Check out this YouTube Description the secret optimization formula
1. Clickable link
2. Short description with keywords that are related to the video.
3. Share your newsletter link or your latest opt-in
4. Let people know where they can work with you
5. Let people know where they can hang out with you, what is your preferred social media platform. Share those link.
Want to see this in action? Go behind the scenes with me and check out this YouTube makeover case study I did with my Biz-buddy Tamsen Horton. I break down each of these three points in great detail, and you can check it out totally for free.
I want to get you a channel that you can scream for joy about. Sign up here and check it out today. If you are watching this video on Facebook make sure to give me a thumbs up and share this...